Sunday, January 23, 2011

Picture remake continued......

Blogger was not being my friend last night. I wanted to show off the the new name sign I made first but blogger wanted to put my thrift store finds first. So.. I found a hand towel holder that I think could be cute as a necklace holder. I am going to spray paint it black later on. I wish it was a little taller. I might actually use this for a towel holder.



This is some kind of wrought iron-thingie. I thought that it could hold toliet paper but I forgot that the cats like to destroy toilet paper. 

This is the rack with dishtowels rolled up inside because Josh always asks "What are you going to do with it?"

Finished product. I pulled out the old angel picture and turned into a name sign. 

Closer view of the letters. I cut them with the Cricut.
Supplies: houndstooth scrapbook paper, modge podge and brown wrapping paper. I thought I was going to use the triple thick but I didn't need to seal it because it was behind glass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment