Saturday, January 22, 2011

I am back!



After all of the craziness of the new year, I wanted to strive to be more consistent with my blogging. I got back from LA and I couldn't find the USB cord for my camera. I didn't want to bore people with posts about how much I miss Josh and the cats being here. If you were interested in that, I do miss him a lot. I have been busy taking care of business here but I do wish that he was here for date nights on the weekends. We text a lot and call each other so it makes it a little better! So I found the cord today! So let's get on with it!

Since I have been back from Louisiana, I went to Ohio to visit my sister and my new brother in law. I had a great time in Ohio hanging out with Emily, Jack and Declan and crafting with the Cricut. We did some craft shopping and thrift store shopping. I didn't take any pictures while I was there because we were busy having so much fun. Emily needs to come visit me so she can bring me the stuff I left at her house. I am excited that she's only 5.5 hrs away now. I need to work in more visits before I move to Louisiana. Here's some pics of what I have been up to!
Went shopping at Target. I am going to go back next paycheck to get this for Josh! Joking! I saw this and knew it would make him gag!


I did buy these vinyl wall decals. They are only $3 something at Target right now. The biggest key is about 12 inches long. They are really cute. I think that my house may too many J's and I wanted something different on the walls.

I have outgrown these two signs/pictures. They didn't make the cut for the move. I decided that I wanted to remake them.

 Blogger is not letting me add anymore pics to this post! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! When I come back there will be pictures of this remake! 

1 comment: