Wednesday, January 5, 2011

PCS Quesadillas

Cute door hanger "Shhh...that's an order!"

Since the 1st house fell through, we are staying at the Fort Polk Holiday Inn. Eating out can get old and expensive so we decided to make dinner in our hotel room. With only a mini fridge and a microwave, we whipped up a real Mexican fiesta. For this recipe you will need:
Flour tortillas
Shredded cheese
Sour cream
Salsa
Precooked chicken chunks or steak pieces. These are usually around the lunch meats
at the store.
To Prepare: lay a  tortilla on a paper towel or paper plate, whatever you got. Sprinkle some cheese on, probably about 1/4 of a cup. Sprinkle on some chicken chunks. Microwave for about a minute, watch it because microwave cook vary. You can spoon salsa and sour cream over the chicken before you fold over the tortilla. I spoon, Josh dips. We had carrot sticks on the side.



We went looking around the PX (the Army store on base). I found these amazing sunglasses! Juicy Couture for only $50.00. I think that they are just what I need to attract sassy new friends on the base. Josh commented that I would meet the wrong sort of friends! I had to put them back for now!






2 comments:

  1. what does josh know about lolita sunglasses! you are going to regret missing out on that find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I know this! I am going to be on the What's Hot on Fort Polk list! I first need these and a new pair of faux uggs!

    ReplyDelete