|My Lil' friend with bat argyle leg warmers!|
So here's how you can whip up a pair of your own!
|cut into "long piece", heel, toe, "bottom piece"|
|adding cuff to long piece|
|I stretched the cuff over the sewing machine arm|
1. lay the sock out, cut the "long part" off, then cut the heel off and the toe of the remaining piece. Throw the heel and toes piece away. This becomes. "the bottom piece"
2. Take the piece and fold it in half. It makes a cuff and this the part that goes up on baby's thighs.
3. Add the cuff to the long piece. Tuck the cuff into the long piece right sides together.
4. Sew the cuff to the long piece. I was able to stretch my sock over the arm of my machine.
5. Turn the socks right side out and your baby is really to sport some seriously cute leg warmers!
I am linking up to the following parties