Monday, December 27, 2010

Catching Up with Pictures: Christmas Decor and Josh Graduates

We have had so much going on that I haven't had the time to sit down and blog about it. Well here it all is!!


Josh graduated!!
Josh and I meet in class at Virginia Tech. It was fun to have him at graduation with me (I work graduation because I work for the school). I am really proud of him and ready to move on to our new life together but I don't want him to go! 
Our friend Justin Tanner. He got his PhD in Biological Sciences.

I couldn't get him to pose on stage!!


Walking into Cassell. He was right on the end in the front row.

That's him!!

In line to walk out. Talking to his Northern Virginia Army friend



Christmas Stuff!! I didn't get too Christmas-y this year. I had to sort through the Christmas stuff to get it ready to move. I set up my Peanuts Christmas stuff and that was it!




Me in the mirror looking hot in my sweats!



A little Hokie Snowman! 
I didn't craft too much! I just didn't have time but I made cute & simple ornaments using my Cricut.


I cut out letters with my cricut, carefully modge-podged the letters on, stuffed the ornaments with crinkle paper and then put on a loop of ribbon. I think that they turned out pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment